Small Ship Expedition with 48 Guests
• Small group experience of just 48 guests.
• A rare opportunity to join a in-depth exploration of Scoresby Sund an area of outstanding natural beauty.
• Encounter some of the largest icebergs on the planet against the stunning landscapes of East Greenland.
• Comfortable, and intimate ice-strengthened expedition vessel with sauna.
• Visit a remote Greenlandic settlement.
• Cruise steep sided iceberg filled fjords, pristine landscapes and glaciers.
• This trip give you the maximum time ashore. All guests can fit in the Zodiacs and land at the same time.
• Numerous opportunities to photograph Scoresby Sund’s landscapes and ice from the ship and shore.
• Led by highly experienced expedition leaders.
Duration: 10 days
Starts: Akureyri, Iceland
Ends: Akureyri, Iceland
Language: English Speaking Voyage
Join on a 10-day expedition to explore the rarely visited Scoresby Sund on the remote East coast of Greenland. Departing from Akureyri in Iceland, you will sail across the Denmark Strait and enter the outstanding natural beauty of Scoresby Sund where you will spend the next 7 days exploring. This expedition is ideal for those wanting to spend the maximum amount of unhurried time ashore.
What makes this trip even more special is the the vessel takes just 48 guests. When you are ashore you will be in a small group. Travelling on a small expedition vessel gives more flexibility, more time ashore and allows you to visit landing sites that the large cruise ships can’t visit.
Day 1 Welcome aboard! Depart Akureyri, Iceland
Day 2 Cross the Denmark Strait
Day 3 – 8 Exploring Scoresby Sund
Day 9 At Sea
Day 10 Arrive Akureyri, Iceland
* The prices are per person expressed in US Dollars.
** All prices will be re-confirmed by email at the time of booking.
NOTE: Embracing the unexpected is part of the legacy—and excitement—of expedition travel. When traveling in extremely remote regions, your expedition staff must allow the sea, the ice and the weather to guide route and itinerary details. This itinerary is a tentative outline of what you’ll experience on this voyage; please be aware that no specific itinerary can be guaranteed.
Iceland & Greenland TRIPS
Duration: 15 days
Fjords and Northern Lights
Canadian Arctic and Greenland TRIPS
Duration: 25 days
The Northwest Passage, in the wake of Roald Amundsen 2023
Canadian Arctic TRIPS
Duration: 12 days
Northwest Passage to Ellesmere and Axel Heiberg Islands
Contact us to receive more info about this trip. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you don’t receive an answer within 24-48hs, please check on your Spam.
|Write us via WhatsApp|